Feb 6, 2009

Drew Barrymore’s tongue piercing dilemma


Washington : Hollywood actress Drew Barrymore couldn't eat or drink popularly for two weeks after getting her tongue pierced.

Although getting a bling was quite easy and pain free for the Charlie's Angels star, but her real agony kicked in hours later.

"They do it and you''re like, ''Oh my God, why would I ever think twice about not doing this; this didn''t hurt at all,''" Contactmusic quoted her as saying.

"And then the guy was like, ''What I didn''t tell you is that for, like, two weeks, it''s just going to be a little uncomfortable.

"I couldn''t eat, couldn''t drink for two weeks - great diet in a weird way," she added.

While the 33-year-old star loves her tongue bling, she fears it scares the guys away.

"I got it and then I''ve been single ever since... I did it for myself. I always wanted to get one," she added.

NEWS via http://www.asianews.com.p
Share