Feb 5, 2009

Asin Dazzles On Film Fare Cover


This month it is South Indian beauty Asin, who will dazzle all on the Filmfare cover and Ghajini’s lead lady is all excited to be on the front page of her favourite film magazine.

She is fresh off the rack with one Bollywood buster to her credit and the Southern siren Asin is already a reigning star. Now, after the success of her first film Ghajini, the audience will catch a glimpse of her on the new Filmfare cover.

She said, “Flimfare for me is very dear. I share a very good rapport. But for me the ‘Flimy Duniya’ is something that everybody looks up to. It is very different where the world is starry. I just wanted to do something different and I like to experiment.”

The Ghajini girl has been in the news ever since her Bollywood debut and now her upcoming movie ’London Dreams’ with Salman Khan is expected to follow up the success in a big way and rumour mills are abuzz about her fire hot chemistry with her co-star Salman Khan.

Asin said, “I think i have been lucky enough to share a great on-screen chemistry with all the heroes that I have worked with. In this one too the chemistry has worked out well. Not only between me and Salman but between me and Ajay too. I think everybody has to just wait for the film to release.”

Taling about her films after Dashavatharam, the sensous beauty from South has one more tri-lingual project on her hand starring veteran actor Kamal Hassan.

“We start rolling much later in the year. It is directed by Bharat Bhala and AR Rahman is doing the music. I think this is the 3rd- 4th movie I am doing with Rahman and I am very fortunate. I am looking forward to that project. Kamal sir is playing one of the charaters in the film. The protaginist is a Japanese actor called Tadanoku Asan,” said the South Indian beauty.

Comfortable on the Tollywood throne, Asin seems all set to rule our Hindi film industry as well.


News via http://www.asianews.com.pk

Share