Feb 2, 2009

Billie Piper needs time off for newborn baby


London: English actress Billie Piper has revealed that she will be cutting down her acting assignments, for she wants to focus on taking care of her newborn son Winston.

Billie, who begins filming the third series of `Secret Diary Of A Call Girl' next month, will be reducing her acting assignments soon after.

"I'm going to wait for the right thing to come along and until that happens, spend time with my son. I don't want to rush into anything that isn't right or doesn't inspire me," the Sun quoted Billie, as saying.

"I have a new baby, so it's all quite full-on at the moment. You spend a lot of time awake! But I think the worst of the bad sleeping is drawing to an end," Billie added.

Billie also stated her intention of setting up a production company with her hubby, actor Laurence Fox someday.

"I'm really excited. I'll be doing pre-production and working on scripts. I would love to produce," Billie said.

"So it's ideal having this exec role on the season. It's a way for me to learn the ropes and be more involved. And in the future, maybe start something up with my husband," Billie added.


news via http://www.asianews.com.pk
Share