Feb 3, 2009

Anne Hathaway to go to Oscars with dad


Washington : Hollywood actress Anne Hathaway will be making the Academy Awards a family occasion, as she is taking her father as her date to the awards event.

"I''m taking my dad," People magazine quoted Anne, as saying at the 81st annual Academy Awards Nominees Luncheon in Beverly Hills.

The `Enchanted' actress is keen to bag a few more tickets to take her brother and mother along.

"Hopefully, if I can squeeze a few more tickets, I''m going to see if I can take my brother and my mom," Anne added.

Hathaway, who split from Raffaello Follieri last year, revealed that her family is the most important thing in her life and she wants them to be with her during her memorable moment.

"This is my first, maybe my only, time going. Hopefully not! My family is the most important thing in the world to me. I definitely wanted them by my side," Anne said.


News via http://www.asianews.com.pk/
Share