Feb 2, 2009

Angelina Jolie confronted her ‘biggest fear of kids kidnap


Melbourne: Angelina Jolie had to face and swallow her "biggest fear" before she agreed to star in director Clint Eastwood''s `Changeling'-the threat of one of her kids being kidnapped.

The Oscar-winning actress plays the role of a woman whose son was kidnapped in Los Angeles in the 1920s, and later realised that the boy returned to her is not hers in the true-life story.

The mum-of-six confessed that she had turned to several people for advice before gathering up the courage to face her worst nightmare, and go ahead with the role.

"This one (role) was very hard for me," the Herald Sun quoted her as saying.

"I read the script and I couldn''t put it down. But I didn''t want to do the movie because I didn''t want to touch anything that had to do with children being kidnapped.

"That''s my biggest fear -- anything happening to the kids.

"Trying to raise children and do it right is what I do every day and anything happening to them is the only nightmare I have, the only thing I care about. I thought about my children every day," she added.


News via http://www.asianews.com.pk
Share