Mar 12, 2009

Baton mein bhi rang hai...


They’re known for their colourful language, as they let fly at each other, bindaas, on national TV. TOI brings to you the queens of colour and drama...

Sambhavna Seth
Sambhavna also hit out at Rakhi, saying that even if the latter joined her on a dance reality show, she wouldn’t be doing any wonders. “If she joins the show, she’s not going to do any wonders. I have seen what she can do and I don’t want to see any further wonders from her. She has shown whatever she could have. Now it’s her chance to see what I can do. Age and experience-wise she is older and she should be left at that level,” she said.

Rakhi Sawant
“Woh mujhe dhoka de raha tha. He used me to give a boost to his career,” she said, after she broke up with Abhishek Awasthi (for the last and final time) and added, “Mai marna chahti hoon bas ab.” She also accused her mother of using her for money and compared herself to a sone ki murgi. “Mera use kiya gaya hai,” she cried herself hoarse.

Rakhi and birthday bashes certainly don’t go together. After she accused Mika of forcefully kissing her at his birthday bash, she invited Sambhavna Seth to her birthday party and then apparently called her a chudail. Sambhavna had said, “I got many calls from Rakhi inviting me to her birthday. She even threatened that would not cut the cake unless I went to the party. When I told her that I wouldn’t be able to come because I was unwell, she said, ‘Sau chudail mari hongi to tu paida hui, tujhe kuchh nahin hoga, aajana.’ I thought she was just joking. When I reached, Rakhi was busy talking to the media and pointing towards me said, ‘Aapne chudail dekhi hai?’ I couldn’t take it anymore and gave it back to her. I said ‘Haan, ek to mere saamne khadi hai’.


Rangbirange...
A nd now for a very different style statement. TOI presents the two people we think deserve special mention on Holi for bringing loads of colour to the silver screen – Govinda and Chunky Pandey.

Apna Chi Chi bhaiya’s clothes often defy description and almost require the viewer to wear dark glasses! Remember Raja Babu?

Chunky might not have been noticed for his performances, but his clothes certainly made an impression. Who can forget his floral Hawaiian shirt collection. We just wish somebody had told him that the seventies went by a long time ago!

News Via http://www.asianews.com.pk
Share