Mar 12, 2009

Adnan Sami’s son’s visit from Pakistan makes the family emotional


Much tamasha had been happening publicly in the Sami household since the last few weeks over Adnan's father's visit to Mumbai for treatment as his wife filed a police complaint allegedly over his visit. Adnan's father Arshad Sami has been suffering from cancer for a long time now and had refused to go to London for his treatment and wished to meet his grandson instead. Adnan, heeding to his ailing father's request had asked his son to come down from Pakistan to meet his grandfather. Adnan Sami's son Azaan flew down from Pakistan to Mumbai to visit his ailing grandfather.

"I was shocked to see my grandson who came all the way from Pakistan to see me" says the grandfather.

"I am also happy with the treatment that the doctors are giving me in India. I am immensely satisfied and hence I have refused to go abroad for the treametment" Arshad Sami tells us.

"I am so touched that Azaan surprised me. It was all of a sudden and I was amazed to see him in fron of me. I couldn't help myself. I got up and started dancing with him. I was hoping to meet him as soon as possible and his has fulfilled my wish" says an emotional grandfather.

Adnan Sami was touched by the reunion of his father and son. With tears in his eyes he told us, "When my father saw my son he was so happy and his eyes widened with surprise. I think an ounce of blood increased in him after his visit. Though Azaan is just fourteen he is a very wise child. Though we don't live together we have a closer equation. He keeps advising me. He is like a friend, mentor and guide for me."



News Via http://www.asianews.com.pk
Share