Aug 22, 2009

Lizzie Miller Model


Lizzie Miller, a 20-year-old plus-sized model, is gaining attention for being featured in the September issue of Glamour magazine. The magazine features a picture Miller sitting in her underwear.Readers are responding positively to the inclusion of a “normal” looking woman in the pages of the publication. The photograph was taken by photographer Walter Chin and was part of a story about feeling comfortable in your own skin.

Editor in Chief Cindi Leive reported for glamour.com that Miller said, “When I was young I really struggled with my body and how it looked because I didn’t understand why my friends were so effortlessly skinny. As I got older I realized that everyone’s body is different and not everyone is skinny naturally–me included! I learned to love my body for how it is, every curve of it.”
Share