Feb 28, 2009

Shahrukh khan and Saif or Ranbir-Imran


Will Ranbir Kapoor and Imran Khan be able to outshine the charms of SRK and Saif’s chemistry at the 54th Idea Filmfare Awards 2008? Kalpana
Shah Rukh Khan at Filmfare Awards Sharma asks a few celebrities …

Director David Dhawan
Ranbir and Imran will bring their youthful appeal to the show. We cannot compare them to Shah Rukh or Saif since they have years of experience. I’m sure these guys will also be doing their best and bring freshness to the show.

Actor Manoj Bajpai
I’m always optimistic with fresh talent. They will have new ideas, a fresh presentation and will infuse a new kind of energy into the show.

Model and actor, Mugdha Godse
I love SRK and Saif’s sense of humour. And since they have been in the industry for years, they enjoy a certain standing and can even get away with the nastiest of jokes. Though I still feel that they just try to make it an entertaining show and mean no personal harm to anyone. But I am really looking forward to Imran and Ranbir’s show. I have met them and find them quite charming and original. So, I’m really curious to see what they will be doing at the Awards night. I am pretty excited!

Actor Hrishita Bhatt
I love SRK and Saif’s chemistry but I think Ranbir and Imran should be also pretty good. Everyone, I know, is looking forward to the Awards night to witness the duo spread out some youthful charm.


News via http://www.asianews.com.pk

Share