Apr 2, 2012

WWE WrestleMania 28 Results The Rock vs John Cena

Wwe_wrestlemania_28_results_the_rock_vs_john_cena
Sheamus defeated Daniel Bryan to become the NEW World Heavyweight Champion- All of my followers will already know my reaction to this match.  Pure anger.  And I mean anger.  The match lasted 18 seconds.  Daniel Bryan had an epic entrance down the ramp to a gigantic pop from the crowd.  There were dozens of “Yes” signs in the first couple rows.  The crowd chanted Daniel Bryan very loudly.  Then the crowd began to chant “Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes.”  One of the biggest reactions of the entire night.  Daniel Bryan then had his pre match kiss with AJ.  When he turned around he was Brogue Kicked and pinned.  That was it.  I was in immediate shock.  I first contemplated throwing my phone through the television.  Then I contemplated turning the tv off and not watching the rest of the show.  The main thing that angers me is how Daniel Bryan has been talking for years about how exciting it would be to be in a main event of Wrestlemania.  I was immediately angry that they decided to put this match on first.  I also hate how they denied us this match for two consecutive years.  If you remember, this same match happened last year and was bumped from the Wrestlemania card.  It was a dark match.  I’m also angry that after an epic title run, Bryan lost his title quickly.  The main thing that angers me was how great his crowd reaction was…and then the outcome.  We were denied the chance to see an amazing show stealing match.  No matter how great the rest of the card could have been, this Wrestlemania already left a bad taste in my mouth because I was denied of watching Daniel Bryan on the biggest stage of them all.  I’m now going to make a shocking but completely true statement….The decision to have Daniel Bryan drop his title in 18 seconds at Wrestlemania 28 was the worst decision in wrestling history.  I stand by that statement.  This Wrestlemania was not great because the best wrestler in the world did not compete on it.  We were denied from the best possible product they could have put on.  I’ll have trouble sleeping tonight because of this.WWE WrestleMania 28 Results The Rock vs John Cena

Kane defeated Randy Orton- And he did it clean.  The clean part really surprised me.  The finish was a chokeslam off the second rope.  Since my Raw Recap article on Monday I decided that Kane probably would win this match.  I was thinking about how bad it would have buried Kane to lose to Cena and Orton on back to back Pay Per Views.  Orton had nothing to lose by jobbing in this match.  He’s been pretty successful during Wrestlemania the past few years.  The match was pretty standard and boring overall.  A basic psychology of Orton not being able to gain the upper hand.  As the match continued Orton realized that he needed to do something big to put Kane away.  When he went for that big risk off the top rope, he was caught in a chokeslam for the finish.  I figured Kane would win, but I wouldn’t have guessed that it would have been clean.  The match was pretty much a waste of time as we all expected.  Orton vs. Ziggler or Orton vs. Miz would have been much better.

Share