Aug 29, 2009

Riya, Randeep's Love Khichdi






Riya Sen will be seen on the big screen after a short break.


Riya plays a teenager who has a huge crush on Randeep Hooda in Pittie group and Victoria Entertainment’s Love Khichdi.

In the movie, Randeep and Riya are shown to be living in the same building. While Randeep is busy with his ‘love-affairs’ elsewhere, Riya has built her own world with him in her mind. “Initially, I had refused the role. I wanted to do one of the other roles which was more mature. But then, when the director narrated the details of my character, I realised that it was actually an important role. He in fact convinced me to fall in love with it,” she says. Speaking about the character, she says, “I’m playing a 15-year-old school girl.

Teenage girls do have a tendency to be like that, have random crushes and build their worlds around the guy in their mind. Although I’ve had crushes, I never followed anyone like this character! Maybe because by then I was busy following my career. But I’ve seen the girls around me, and this character fits so well with all that I’ve observed. It’s indeed a compliment that I get to play this young character and mentally I just had to go back in time.”

Riya is again a part of a huge cast. There are six other girls in the movie. “I’ve been part of multistarrers before and that wasn’t really a problem for me. What matters to me is the role that I am playing. For once, I wasn’t playing the sexy damsel, but a regular middle-class girl-next-door. It’s a real person and she could be anyone around you,” she concludes.

Riya Sen Hot and Sexy


Riya sen hot kiss



Share