Jan 5, 2010

Tila Tequila Died, Casey Johnson Died


Tila Tequila Died, Casey Johnson Died: Latest news about, Tila Tequila Died, Casey Johnson Died, Casey Johnson, heir to the Johnson & Johnson fortune and daughter of New York Jets owner Woody Johnson, was discovered dead early Monday in Los Angeles, the LAPD confirmed.

Her cause of death has yet to be determined. Johnson was “engaged” to reality star Tila Tequila, who announced last month on a web video that her girlfriend had asked her to get married.

Tequila confirmed the news Johnson’s death on her Twitter account Monday afternoon:

“Everyone please pray 4 my Wifey Casey Johnson. She has passed away. Thank u for all ur love and support but I will be offline to be w family,” her Twitter feed read.

Fox411.com’s Pop Tarts column spotted Tequila and Johnson posing for photos together at the Famous Stars & Straps party in Hollywood just a few weeks ago. According to an eyewitness, Tequila was holding up the starlet all night as she could “hardly stand straight.”

Johnson reportedly struggled with substance abuse, and last month was arrested for theft after allegedly taking several items from the home of model Jasmine Lennard.

“Since the day I met Casey, I have only been a good force in her life. She’s been like a little sister to me,” Lennard told The New York Post. “I tried to get her off drugs and alcohol. I tried to get her into a 12-step program. I tried to help take care of her daughter. I’ve given her money.”

Johnson has a young adopted daughter who was most recently reported in the care of Johnson’s mother, Sale Johnson.

Tila Tequila Died
Share