Nov 1, 2009

Lara Bingle reveals secret behind super-slim bod




Lara Bingle reveals secret behind super-slim bod , Australian supermodel Lara Bingle has revealed the secret behind his super slim body - exercising daily, with chocolate after dinner as a reward lenient.

The 22-year-old fiancee cricketer Michael Clarke revealed his exercise regimen and diet, including a personal trainer twice a week, half an hour running the beach and weights.
Lara Bingle reveals secret behind super-slim bod
Bingle said he eats bread, pasta and chocolate and loves a good dessert, however, she tries to stick to healthy foods such as fish, salads or vegetables.

"Of course I have days when Don''t want to train. But I like to enjoy myself when eating, so I feel so guilty if I''ve Don''t trained, The Daily Telegraph quoted her as telling New health magazine of his body.

Bingle and Clarke admits she is very competitive when they exercise.

"If I''m going to run with him, I want to beat him - and he also want to beat me," he added.
Share