Oct 23, 2009

Andie Macdowell



Andie MacDowell: Most of us remember model-turned-actress Andie MacDowell as crush Emilio Estevez in "St. Elmo's Fire" or the victim of adultery in "Sex, Lies and Videotape" - but the classic beauty is back in two films new life "at risk" and "The Front" (based on the novels of Patricia Cornwell), set to air next year, and she left her comfort zone to play naughty.

"I play a real bi ** h, who was a narcissistic sex addict and had to sleep with young people," said MacDowell Tarts as L'Oreal Paris (for which she is an ambassador) received a Friend of the Walk Fame in Hollywood on Tuesday. "But it was embarrassing because I'm pretty shy and I still had to look in the mirror and take off my clothes ..."

Ms. Andie MacDowell MacdowellBut something is not "shame" is about his age and his relentless determination to find work with an industry around juvenescence.

We live in a society that is aging in a way, but I still try to tell myself my value and my worth. I'm very comfortable with my age, I'm 51 and I'm not ashamed of anything and I feel very comfortable in my skin, "he said." I took good care of me and I insist that does not disappear. I work because I bring a sense of self worth and dignity, I like my job. You can not lead or be unable to obtain the title role than before because so many films revolve around youth, but I refuse to go away because I like it. I always find a way to get a job. It may not be the best parts they use to obtain or may not be so easy, but I'm still here.Read Andie Macdowell

Share