Sep 1, 2009

Sexy Megan Fox Poster, Jennifer's Body



Megan Fox, star of "Jennifer's Body," is ready to talk about Megan's body.
Jennifer s Body, Jennifer s body trailer, jennifer s body megan fox, jennifer s body movie, jennifer s body script, megan fox jennifer s body

The starlet, so lovingly photographed in "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen," is surprisingly self-conscious, going so far as to hope she's not recognized while conducting a Cosmopolitan interview at a restaurant.

"I'm very confident in how I project my personality," she tells the magazine. "But in terms of how I look, I'm completely, hysterically insecure. I'm self-loathing, introverted and neurotic."

The article also promises to reveal the exact number of men -- make that boys, a term Fox uses maybe as "a superiority complex - my needing to keep them down" -- who have seen the actress naked. Sadly, you'll have to pick up the October Cosmo for that tidbit.

"Jennifer's Body," in which Fox plays a cheerleader possessed by a murderous demon, appears in theaters Sept. 18.


Jennifer s Body





Sexy Megan Fox Poster, Jennifer's Body


Share