Sep 12, 2009

Sex and City Helps Tyra Lose Weight





Supermodel Tyra Banks has regained her svelte figure, all thanks to her favourite show 'Sex And The City'.



The American model who had come under fire from the media for gaining weight, spiced up her exercise routine by watching the cult series when she hit the treadmill, reported Us magazine.

"I got rid of one of my couches in my living room and I watched Sex and The City episodes on the treadmill or the elliptical. So Sex and the City lasts 30 minutes, that's how long I'm on the elliptical," said the former Victoria's Secret model.

But the 35-year-old model added that she disliked the media attention received by her weight loss, as the issue was blown out of proportion.

"The media started taking notice and showing pictures of before and after of me losing weight, and I felt kind of exposed because I wasn't trying to proclaim to the world, 'I got fit and I got healthy and I got in shape," said Banks
Share