Sep 28, 2009

Megan Fox Supergirl


Megan Fox Supergirl| megan fox, megan fox superman, megan fox superwoman, megan fox wonder woman, megan fox superman body paint.

Megan Fox Supergirl: While Cameron Diaz and Megan Fox have starred in upcoming horror films, both of them are petrified of watching spooky movies.

In fact, Diaz has said that even the previews of scary flicks can freak her out.

“You know what terrifies me? Trailers to horror movies! I just can’t watch them. I hate horror movies. I’m always afraid,” People magazine quoted Diaz as saying while previewing her psychological thriller ‘The Box’ at Comic-Con.

And the actress said that she especially could not watch them at night.

“I kind of want to look, but I’m always afraid that I’m going to look too long and see the one image that I’m not going to be able to get out of my head for at least a week every night before I’m going to bed,” she added with a shudder.

Meanwhile, Fox, who stars in the sexy-gory scare-fest ‘Jennifer’s Body’, just avoids them altogether.

“I don’t ever, ever watch scary movies because I have a very intense fear of the dark. The last horror movie I saw, I think was called Tooth Fairy, and I was like 15 years old and I saw it and I slept with my mother for two weeks afterwards. I get really affected by them,” she said.

She confessed that her own movie gave her a good fright, when she was recording extra dialogue for a scene in which the sound designers had already punched up her earlier screams.

“I literally jumped and screamed inside the looping booth. It frightened me and it shook me up for five minutes … I was like, “Holy sh-t! That was really scary!” she said.

However, she said that there was something liberating in taking on a scary role.

“For me to be able to play something that I would normally be frightened by was really intriguing and interesting. It’s cool to see myself being able to scare people because I’m just a little girl,” said Fox.
Share