Jun 30, 2009

Desi Girl Kangna Pines for kids!



Kangna Ranaut, who is currently shooting in Switzerland, is homesick. The place reminds her of her hometown, Manali.

Instead of admiring the beautiful locations, she is also experiencing some rather strong maternal feelings. The actress’ latest message on the social networking website Facebook reveals that she desperately wants to have a bunch of children. And it doesn’t stop at that, she wants several grandchildren too.

Kangna’s status message reads: ‘I’m in Switzerland and this place reminds me of Manali and my family. I can’t wait to have kids and grandkids.’

Kangna said, “This place looks so much like Manali. My family is waiting for me in Mumbai and here I am, in Switzerland.”

Commenting on her intriguing status message, Kangna laughed and said, “All I can see here are old couples spending time with their children and grandchildren. Be it mountain climbing, sitting in cafeterias, or walking on the streets, the tots are with their grandparents. It makes me long for grandchildren.”

Kangna is also missing hot pakoras and chai, but she has no choice but to make do with fish fingers while she is there.
Share