Feb 16, 2009

Shah Rukh Khan undergo for surgery at Breach Candy Hospital


Mumbai: Done with all the hustle-bustle surrounding the release of his flick ‘Billu’, Shah Rukh Khan will undergo the much needed shoulder surgery at the Breach Candy hospital on Monday.

The actor, who has been in severe pain since November, had put the much-recommended surgery on hold for the promotion of his home production ‘Billu’. The actor had apparently injured his shoulder badly on the sets of his upcoming venture ‘Dulha Mil Gaya’.

Speaking to reporters the actor had said, “I hurt myself and tore a tendon about four years ago. That time it used to hurt when I danced or worked out. Recently, while doing a scene in ‘Dulha Mil Gaya’, I fell on my shoulder and hurt myself again. Not realising how serious it was, I shot for and completed ‘My Name is Khan’. By then the pain was excruciating and the doctor said I must go under the knife within 21 days. Post surgery, my arm will be in a sling for six weeks.”

A hospital spokesperson told Spicezee, “There is a surgery scheduled for today on Mr Khan. A few days after he fell while shooting, he came to us and we recommended him to go in for an immediate surgery.”

Talking about the reason that delayed the surgery, the spokesperson said, “Shah Rukh needed to finish a few assignments before the surgery. He told us that he could bear pain and has made no special demands from his end”.

Here’s wishing King Khan a safe surgery and fast recovery.



News via http://www.asianews.com.pk

Share